For individuals trying to overcome substance abuse addictions, the Residential Treatment centers (RTC) at TruVida Recovery are designed to promote health, wellness, and recovery. Our Residential Treatment program is grounded in the highest clinical standards and exists to provide effective treatment for substance abuse disorders in a small, intimate and comfortable environment. Everything we do revolves around providing the best possible care, in the most ethically and morally responsible manner.
Living full-time at one of our beautifull RTC homes, provides an environment that appeals to the senses as well as the spirit, and offers our patients have the opportunity to focus their full attention on recovery and to reap the benefits of intensive therapy. Our low staff-to-client ratio allows our RTC clients to focus on the individual and their work with their therapist while assimilating with their new brothers in recovery. Clients at TruVida develop a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan with their primary therapist. The entire treatment experience at TruVida focuses on helping each client achieve their treatment plan goals and set the foundation for long-term, sustainable recovery.
Our multidisciplinary team provides state-of -the art Evidenced Based therapies based upon the “Living in Balance” program. This breakthrough program addresses the psychological, physical, and spiritual needs of our patients. Case managers, therapists and discharge planners work with our patients to maintain stability in their personal and financial lives while they go through treatment. The Truvida Recovery residential treatment offers it’s patients numerous important advantages such as:
- 7 Days & 24-hour supervision by health technicians, counselors, and nurses.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment planning
- Counseling with Dr. of Psychiatry who specializes in drug and alcohol addictions.
- Medication management and supervision.
- Individual therapy and counseling by highly trained and passionate Clinicians
- Ongoing review of treatment goals
- Community and Family re-integration workshops
- Recreational therapy, such as meditation and yoga
- Aftercare and discharge planning (a necessary component in this level of care)
Daily group and individual sessions provide psycho-educational, psycho-dynamic, and experiential therapies, incorporating the following modalities:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- 12-step program
- Grief and loss therapy
- Smart recovery
- Trauma survival counseling
- Self-esteem coaching
- Family patterns education
- Assertiveness training
- Relapse Prevention Counseling and training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Experiential Therapies – exercise, recreational therapy, music, art, etc.
- Life skills classes
- Interpersonal relationships
- Family Involvement, Counseling and Education
TruVida Recovery RTC homes provide a full range of integrated services in a flexible environment that promotes wellness and autonomy. Our facilities are designed with an important goal of creating an environment that promotes health and wellness on all levels. From their luxury accommodations and amenities to their beautifully landscaped grounds, studios, and meeting rooms, our residential treatment centers invite our patients to relax and focus on their recovery. Good nutrition is the foundation for good health. We place a strong emphasis on the importance of restoring physical energy and mental clarity through a balanced diet.
The staff at our residential facilities includes therapists, counselors, chef, case managers, and holistic therapists. Physicians and psychiatrists prescribe and monitor treatment programs and guide the activities of the team. Together, these professionals form a strong, stable network that continues to sustain our patients long after they advance to the next phase in their recovery.
For more information about the TruVida Recovery Residential addiction treatment program, please Call or Text us at 949-388-3866.