TruVida Recovery Orange County
Alcohol Detoxification is an important process in this rehabilitation. During this period, we may recommend medical prescriptions that can help you stabilize comfortably through the withdrawal symptoms. The symptoms that we typically observe include nausea, sweating, vomiting, tremors, hallucinations, anxiety, agitation, seizure, and paranoia.
TruVida Recovery Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs
TruVida Recovery provides a continuum of rehabilitation care as outlined below:
We provide alcohol detox that is medically supervised by our consulting medical team. This program may include medically prescribed medications that assure the detoxification process is comfortable and safe, and lasts from a period of 3 to 12 days, dependent upon the severity of the alcohol addiction, age, physiological components and other medical factors.
After the completion of Detox, the Client will be stepped-down to our Residential Rehab program (RTC). Our RTC treatment is an intensive 6 days per week, 6 hours per day program, that comprises of a combination of therapies and processes as listed below:
- Individual therapy by Licensed Therapist.
- Individual Counseling by Certified AOD Counselor
- Group therapy
- Group counseling
- 12 Step Recovery group meetings
- Smart Recovery group meetings
- Group workshops themed around addiction recovery
- Group learning sessions centered around addiction and formation of new healthy habits that are supportive of remaining clean and sober.
- Group activities centered around health and well-being.
- Individual BioSound Bio-feedback lounge therapy.
The RTC program lasts from from 3 weeks to 6 weeks, dependent upon the Clients adaption and progress. In this program, we educate the family and initiate family involvement throughout the recovery process as we understand that this is a team effort and no one has to go through this process alone. Also, we encourage the client to interact more with the other clients that are going through the same issues and/or recovery. As the RTC programs progress, we slowly encourage the client to go further in communicating with a community outside their residential community to begin reintegrating into society in a more healthy aspect.