Heroin Addiction Rehab
Orange County, CA
Heroin is considered a downer that once taken into consumption or into our body system produces a state of relaxation or euphoria. Heroin, just like pain killers, reduces the ability of the brain to perceive pain. Heroin abusers are the ones who have had history of drug abuse may conceal some of the symptoms of such abuse. The main objective of detoxification that the client undergoes in this rehabilitation is to be able to relieve the withdrawal symptoms of the client while being able to let the client’s body to adjust to the functioning of the drug provided by the facility which is also done under medical supervision.
Symptoms of Heroin Addiction
Some of the symptoms of the said addiction are listed below to let loved ones or concerned people understand and are notified if one of the people you know or people you hold dear is under the influence of heroin.
- Shortness of breath
- Contraction of pupils
- Dry mouth
- Droopy appearances
- Sudden changes in behavior
- Hyper alertness followed by nodding off
Treatments for Heroin Addiction
For such addiction, we provide treatments affordable for those who need it. Commonly, heroin rehabilitation or treatment depend on the client whichever program he is more comfortable with. We offer both Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation. We also offer, pharmacological treatments or medically prescribed treatments, behavioral treatments and etc.
- In Inpatient rehabilitation, we provide an environment for the client in which he/she develops communication between other people with the same problem. This particular program is common in all rehabilitation programs in Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation. This program or process enables the client to slowly change habits through slow and positive upbringing in a community.
- In Outpatient rehabilitation, however, we allow the client to stay in the community or environment that he has most of the familiarity to enable stress-free and lessens the time needed to adapt unlike the inpatient rehabilitation.
- Pharmacological treatments are offered to our clients who want to decrease drug intake and want to take drug detoxification in the earliest time possible. This is a useful step we provide for the people who want to lessen their addiction.
- Behavioral treatments like cognitive-behavioral therapies are designed to help modify our clients’ expectations and behaviors related to the drug abuse and to increase their ability to cope up with a given environment approach that meets up to their particular needs as a client and as a person.